Thursday, June 26, 2014

MP6 Training Program:

if you don’t want to watch this short 3 minute video, filled with amazing workout footage and glowing testimonials, just continue reading below. Either way, just be sure to read about how this incredible system is changing lives and helping people achieve personal goals they never thought possible before!

My name is John Hansen, and I’m excited for the opportunity to reveal the five most common training mistakes that are holding back your progress to building more muscular size and strength and I’m extremely happy to reveal my mass-building secrets to overcoming your frustrating sticking points so you can finally build more strength, gain lean muscular mass and make continuous gains. Every 6 weeks, you’ll stimulate more muscle growth by by utilizing the principles of my MP6 Training Program – Power Training, Mass Building, DeLoad Recuperation and my Nutrient Loading system. For the first time ever, I have organized the very best and most effective training principles for building muscle mass and strength – after more than 35 years of consistent, super-intensive training – into the MP6 Training Program! These are the same training principles that have helped me to become one of the biggest and most popular Natural Bodybuilders in the world. The same principles that helped me to win the Natural Mr. Olympia title and the Natural Mr. Universe contest (Three Times!).

These are also the same proven Training Principles that the Biggest Bodybuilders in the history of the sport have used to build their incredible Muscle Mass and it’s the same system that will help you to overcome all your plateaus to finally achieve your ultimate physique.

“Is it really possible to build massive muscles without the use of steroids or other performance enhancing drugs?” 

Once I began following the most effective training and diet strategies for the drug-free bodybuilder, I was finally able to blast through all my sticking points…

At 23 years old, I won the Illinois State and Mid-America bodybuilding championships and I was one of the best bodybuilders in my area.  I understood that steroids were a requirement in the upper echelons of bodybuilding competition and I didn’t want to take the health risk of using drugs all year long. I soon switched over to competing in exclusively Natural Bodybuilding contests. In 1992, I won the Natural Mr. Illinois, the Natural Mr. North America and the Natural Mr. Universe all in the same year. I was on Cloud Nine! Winning the coveted Mr. Universe title was a dream come true for me and it was the one title that I wanted to win since I started bodybuilding. I went on to win the Natural Mr. Universe title two more times and I also won the first ever Natural Mr. Olympia title held in Greece in 1998 began guest posing and giving seminars all around the country and I was amazed at how confused so many people are on the topic of building muscle mass without the use of steroids. I started writing my own column for Iron Man Magazine in January, 2000 where I helped bodybuilders by answering their questions on training and nutrition. I also wrote a best selling book called Natural Bodybuilding that was published by Human Kinetics in 2005. I recently was featured on the cover of Iron Magazine at the age of 48 years old, proving that my love for bodybuilding is stronger than ever.

Many people who are looking to build bigger muscles are literally looking for the “magic pill”. They think if they find the right supplement, it will be the key to building greater size and strength. The supplement industry can make some pretty outrageous claims in their advertisements. Promises of doubling your muscle gains, decreasing fat and even increasing your sex drive are common. It’s no wonder that so many people are fooled into believing that the solution to building bigger muscles is in the supplements that you take. It’s only after spending so much money on supplements that the discovery is made that building muscles isn’t as easy as just swallowing some powders or pills. If it was, anyone could get big muscles just by taking these supplements.

This is a common mistake that so many people make in the quest for bigger muscles. Pumping up the muscles definitely looks and feels good. You look in the mirror and your muscles look like they have doubled in size. This must be the solution to making the muscles bigger, right? Not necessarily. Although pumping more blood into the muscles is an important component to muscle growth, it is not the primary reason for muscle growth. If it was, than it would be possible to get a bigger chest and arms simply by doing lots of push-ups every day. Bill Pearl, 4 time Mr. Universe winner and one of the legends in the world of bodybuilding, once related a funny story about when he was training a client at his gym. The novice trainer told Bill that he got a great pump in his calves by doing high repetition calf raises with just his bodyweight. He told Bill that his calves must be growing because they were burning so much after his sets. Bill told him, “I can put a match to your calves and that would make them burn but that doesn’t mean that they will grow”. The point is that it takes much more than just pumping up a muscle for real growth to take place. The biggest and most massive bodybuilders in the world didn’t get that way just by doing endless repetitions with a light resistance. Just like most things in life, it’s not that easy.

One of the biggest mistakes individuals make in their training is to copy the workout routines that the pro bodybuilders use. The reasoning is that if it worked for the pros, it should work for everyone. Typically, a professional bodybuilder will work...

No comments:

Post a Comment