Tuesday, June 24, 2014

LGN365

I’ll show you exactly how to change your body using simple techniques for fat loss and muscle gain – plus how to maintain those results.

It’s what most of us want when we start working out with the goal of losing fat, gaining muscle, or doing a little bit of both…

But the truth is many people never get the results they want, even after years of spending time in the gym.

So surely you would’ve succeeded after reading all the magazines, online articles, and fitness resources at your disposal…

I bet you remember the first time you decided to work out and get into shape. You were motivated to work hard, and you probably even made some gains here and there, but the progress probably wasn’t as rapid as you’d have liked.

You may have even trained really hard for a year, or possibly longer, with little or no results to show for your efforts. It’s not your fault, though. You were just doing what you were always told, even if it wasn’t the best advice.

Make any excuse you want to, but don’t deny this FACT: something isn’t right if you’re not progressing toward your goal of LOOKING GREAT NAKED.

Look, I’m not here to tell you about everything you’re doing wrong. I’m here to educate you on what works, and to give you some guides on how to make it work for you. I’m All About The Following:

My name is JC Deen, fitness coach, consultant, trainer, and writer. I’ve been talked about on Forbes.com, and have written for Bodybuilding.com, Livestrong.com, AusFit Pro Magazine, the Alan Aragon Research Review and ZenHabits.net. I created LGN365 because I saw a gap in most of the fitness information I devour – especially the how-to courses.

I’ve been training since I was 13 years old, but it wasn’t until about the age of 20-21 that I started to get it right.

As you will see in the series of photos below, I’ve managed to maintain an aesthetically pleasing physique since about 2007.

Sure I’ve been heavier or lighter depending on multiple factors affecting my life, but maintaining this look hasn’t been difficult at all.

And this is what I want to share with you – the how-to’s of building your physique, and then how to maintain what you’ve built.

I put everything in this course I’ve found to be beneficial for my clients, as well as the personal workout routines I design for myself.

And with all the information provided, you could essentially have a full year of training and diet strategies mapped out for you. It’s as simple as that.

Imagine having your training and diet questions answered so you could do nothing but focus on building the body you want over the next 8 weeks, 20 weeks, or even the entire next year?

How much progress could you make with a focused, and direct plan? I bet you’d make a lot, and if you didn’t, I’d honestly be shocked.

I even used to go back and forth between fat loss and muscle gain every other week. But nothing resulted from my efforts.

Wait a second. I did actually get results, but they were far from positive. I was tired, worn out, and I still looked the same.

It all changed for me once I hired a coach by the name of Lawrence Hosannah. His guidance, and instruction allowed me to get ready for my first ever photo shoot and the principles he revealed changed my life forever. He’s the reason I’m a coach now.

Please understand that LGN365 is not just another fitness course with impractical advice, rigid meal timing guidelines, or training programs that are too complicated or take up a ton of your precious time.

LGN365 contains what I like to call the minimum effective dose. In it contains enough information to take you through the next few years to build the body you’ve always wanted.

After months out of the gym, I had ballooned from 202lbs to 224lbs, while losing a ton of muscle. I was fat and I was depressed and I was even wondering whether it was worth working out anymore. That was until JC mentioned a new program he wanted to test.I’ve been a long time reader of JC’s.

His advice is straightforward and based upon hard science instead of the myths that have been perpetuated throughout the fitness industry, so when he said he had a program coming out, I immediately signed up. He sent out the program a week later. I chose one of his fatloss programs and there I was, back in the gym again.

At first it was agony to be back in the gym, but I put JC’s stretching/mobility routine into practice because I wanted to heal my injuries and really do it right this time. Well, for the first few weeks, nothing happened. My bench and squat stayed pretty much the same, my deadlift was pretty much nonexistent, and my chin ups were a struggle. But then, almost overnight, I started to see improvements.

My bench started skyrocketing, I was adding 10 pounds to my squat every workout, and my deadlifts were out of control.

Then, people started commenting about how good I looked. At first, I thought they were just being nice, but then after having people repeat the same thing, it started to sink in. At this point, I knew there was no turning back, I was fully committed to the program and my results showed the smart training principles the program was based upon.

Starting body weight: 224 pounds Previous lifting records (all weight in pounds): Deadlifts:5×305 Bodyweight Chin Ups: 9 @ Bodyweight of 215 Bench: 6×215 Squat:8×275

Ending Weight: 194...

No comments:

Post a Comment